Whereas most people believe that Epson Workforce 645 wireless setup is always difficult (so they will have to hire a professional service), it’s not always the case.
Epson has provided its own guideline and assistance through the user manual, so everyone should be able to manage it.
Even if you aren’t technically savvy or you don’t have any technical background, it doesn’t matter. As long as you follow the steps, you should be fine and your connection can still be successful.
How to Manage Wireless Connection
- Make sure to do Epson Workforce 645 wireless setup properly when you want to connect this printer to the network.
- Check whether the router is on and it has (active) internet connection
- Find out the name (of the network) as well as the password
- Install the printer’s setup software within your computer (or laptop_
- Press the button for radio (close to Wireless Connection option) that you can see on the screen Select Your
- Connection during the process
- Go with Set up Printer for the First Time
- After you choose Next, there are instructions that you need to follow
- Then, choose Using Printer Buttons
- The printer has its own control panel. Find the Setup Wizard section and then highlight it
- Scroll to the bottom area, until you find Network Settings. Go with it
- Pick Wireless LAN Setup. Then Setup Wizard
- Choose the router’s name and feed the password when prompted
- Follow the instructions (on the computer’s screen) so you can finalize the wireless setup.
Connecting to Computer
If you want to connect the printer to your computer, you can do it after managing the Epson Workforce 645 wireless setup.
- Activate the router first. Make sure that it runs properly and correctly
- Turn on the WiFi feature within the computer
- Connect the computer to the router’s network
- Now, connect the printer within the same network where the computer has been connected to
- All set! You can have a printing test and see how it works for you.
Common Issues with This Printer
In relation to the connection and Epson wireless setup, don’t be surprised if you find some common problems about the way the printer works. There are several challenges may likely happening after the process.
The Printer Won’t Print
If your printer doesn’t want to print, try some of these:
- Check the cartridges. Make sure that they are properly fixed to the containers or slots. Loose or improper fix may lead to the printing failure
- Check the paper tray. Are you loading it with the compatible and right sheets?
- Check the connection between your computer and the printing machine
- Remove the printer’s software within your computer and then re-install it again
- Check whether you connect the printer and computer within the same access point or router. If not, then it explains why the printer won’t run.
The Offline Problems
If this is the case, then you should try these methods:
- Disconnect the printer’s power cable. Just let it be for several minutes. Then, connect the printer and the power outlet directly with the proper power cable
- Check whether the electrical (wall) outlet has enough power. If one outlet is problematic, choose another outlet.
- You need to check whether the computer and the printing device are both connected to the same and right network
Connected printer and computer means that there should be a direct communication between those two. If there isn’t, then there is an issue.
- Check your connection. Are your computer and printer connected to the same access point or router?
- Check the router. Is it working or functioning well?
- Try using the USB cable to connect those two devices if the wireless system is problematic
- Check whether your printer is on and it works well
If you have tried all of these solutions but they don’t work well, then you can go to Epson official website and reach out to their support. They may be able to assist you.
Otherwise, consider hiring a professional to help you deal with the issue.
Don’t be discouraged by these issues. They aren’t ‘guarantee’ to happen; only a heads up if you ever experience such a problem.
After you have unboxed your printer, make sure to read the Epson Workforce 645 wireless setup process carefully so you can ensure successful outcome with your printer.
Epson Workforce 645 Driver Windows
Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server, Windows Vista
Epson Workforce 645 Driver macOS
macOS 10.3, macOS 10.4, macOS 10.5, macOS 10.6, macOS 10.7, macOS 10.8, macOS 10.9, macOS 10.10, macOS 10.11, macOS 10.12, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.15, macOS 11
Epson Workforce 645 Manual Download
- Epson Workforce 645 Installation Guide Download (PDF)
- Epson Workforce 645 User Guide Download (PDF)
- Epson Workforce 645 Network Setting (HTML)